Miscellaneous » Independence High School » Classes with PRHS

Classes with PRHS

Independence High School Students have the option to take some classes at Paso High.
(CTE pathways, VAPA, Spanish, Honors Science, Athletics, etc.)
We refer to these scholars as T-Students.
Requirements to be a T-student or take classes at Paso High:
  • Full enrollment at Independence High
  • Can only take classes at Paso High that are not being offered at Independence High
  • 2 classes max. that can be taken at Paso High. (Exceptions are made on occasion -  please talk to your teacher).
Please talk to your teacher or Tina Lessi if you are interested in being a T-Student.
Los estudiantes de Independence High School tienen la opción de tomar algunas clases en Paso High.
(vías CTE, VAPA, español, ciencias de honor, atletismo, etc.)
Nos referimos a estos académicos como T-Students.

Requisitos para ser estudiante T o tomar clases en Paso High:
  • Inscripción completa en Independence High
  • Solo puede tomar clases en Paso High que no se ofrecen en Independence High
  • 2 clases máx. que se pueden tomar en Paso High. (Se hacen excepciones en ocasiones; hable con su maestro).

Hable con su maestro o con Tina Lessi si está interesado en ser un T-Student.